Top reasons why having an investigator is like being in a relationship:
1) You love them
2) You think about them every day
3) You dream about them
4) You pray for them
5) Sometimes they don't feel the same way about you...
6) They make you smile
7) They make you cry
8) You know where they live, where they work, what time, and what car they drive
9) You like to "accidentally" run into them in public
10) It makes you nervous when they don't text you back...
11) You get jealous when you see them with other missionaries
12) When they aren't willing to commit, sometimes you have to break up with them
13) But you never really forget about them, so sometimes you get back together
14) You talk about them all the time with your best friend
15) You remember vividly the first time you met
16) When you don't have anyone, you get desperate
17) Sometimes they give you the silent treatment, and you really wish you knew why...
18) You want more than anything to go with them to the temple someday
Sometimes I really wish our investigators knew what we go through for them. But, it has been a great week, full of even more miracles! Being a missionary is an emotional roller coaster for sure!
-Yes... those are bear tracks that we found...