2 Nephi 2:11


We have had another great week full of miracles! On Sunday a less active brought her boyfriend, Alex to church. He's not a member, and after church he said "I'm not really used to the Mormon church... but I could get used to it." Soooo we will be teaching him this week! Also, he is from England, so he has a sweet British accent (shout out to my roomies from England, now I'm going to think of you every time I teach him, haha).

So apparently last Sunday one of our recent converts, Cristobal, got into a bad car wreck. He is okay, but he told us "It is because I decided to go to work in stead of church on Sunday! But this (holding up his temple recommend) this is what saved me!" Needless to say, he was at church yesterday!

The weather has been warming up too, (finally) which has been soo nice. We are supposed to get some more snow soon though...

We have definitely had some hard moments this week... two of our investigators got mad at us, and we still can't quite figure out why. It's been a little awkward trying to figure it out, and we are really hoping that they will still want to listen to us. However, I decided that this is a good thing, because "it must needs be that there is an opposition in all things." Satan knows that Hermana Servin and I are unstoppable, and he thinks we are having too much success, so we must be stopped! But we have angles on our side, and it's nothing we can't handle!

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures:
-Pictures at the beach!

-I don't know where else you can see a beach and snow right now...

-I think someone might have been hungry when they named this street, haha!

-Mandatory pie for pi day!

No comments:

Post a Comment