D&C 58:27




What an exciting time to be a missionary! Spoiler alert for those who are reading this before the missionary broadcast on the 25th... but they are changing the missionary schedule! Our mission has already started the new schedule, and it is very weird, but I love it! 

We have had another week full of miracles! We met a former investigator yesterday who loves the Book of Mormon. We have no idea why she was dropped... the best we can come up with is that she lives so far away, but she is so prepared! 

We had a lesson with a less active this week, Carlos, who is trying so hard to change! He has been reading the Book of Mormon every day, and he doesn't drink or smoke anymore. He didn't come to church yesterday, but he felt bad about it so he told us "What is your favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon? I'll read the whole thing!"

Other than that, it's just been a good week! We've been keeping busy, which is all that a missionary can ask for. Hermana Adams is doing so well, she is so easy to train (I was worried I was going to have another Hermana Nielsen XD)... I really don't feel like I have to train her at all! She's just my companion, which is how it should be!

I love Doctrine and Covenants 58:27! We can never wait to be given direction "in all things." We can certainly have the spirit with us at all times, but our heavenly father expects us to WORK! 

Have an awesome week, les quiero!

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures:
-I love the Fallon sky!



-One family made us scotcheroos this week! I felt right at home haha!


-We woke up to some more beautiful snow this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment