Mormon 9:19


It's been another great week in the mission field, we found 5 new investigators this week, all within walking distance of our house! (Which probably has to do with the fact that we are running really low on miles haha)

Here are some phone calls we got this week:

"Hi sisters! I just talked to one of my neighbors, and she is going through a rough time, she said that she would like to meet with you! When should I invite her over to my house?"

"Hi sisters! We have a man coming to work on our house today who only speaks Spanish... we were thinking that you could just "happen" to show up and give him a Book of Mormon."

"Hi sisters! One of my friends wants to meet with you and study the scriptures, when can we go see her?"

This is why I am so grateful to be serving in the North Lake Tahoe ward!!! We really have the best ward in the whole mission, I love it! If you want to make a missionary's day... pick up the phone and give them a referral! If you don't have one to give... then talk to your friends about the gospel! Just ask!

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures:
*Driving to go e-mail* Oh shoot, I didn't take any pictures this week, and my mom just told me to take more pictures. Quick, compa, take a picture of me! Look mom, I'm alive! Oh that's pretty, let's pull over and get a picture of the lake. I guess we can take a selfie too. 

Sorry, mom, I'll do better this week XD





No comments:

Post a Comment