Alma 38:12

It's been another great week! 

Update on Craig: This week he came to a baptism, our scripture study, and a fireside, and he came to all 3 hours of church yesterday! Craig always says that he won't do something, then does it, and we say "Craig, you did it!" and he just rolls his eyes. He wants us to think that he has given up and that he doesn't care... but he really wants to progress; he just needs a little push!

I had exchanges with Sister Parra in Ely this week, which was so fun. Hermana Martinez is her mom, which makes her my sister! I feel bad, let's just say that I put her through a lot during the exchange... but hopefully I learned my lesson, haha. 

I also got to do an exchange with Hermana Servin!!!! I just love that hermana. She got to meet Craig, and he showed us a bunch of his old mission stuff. We were also finally able to have a lesson with our investigator, Danny, which was a huge miracle! I haven't had a lesson with him since my first week in the area.

Use boldness... but not overbearance. When you don't feel love, and the spirit is gone... you crossed the line.

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures:
-Some elders put a dead frog on our windshield, haha. We put it on their door handle. 

-On the way back from one of our dinner appointments in the middle of nowhere...

-Intercambios con Sister Parra!!




No comments:

Post a Comment