Helaman 12:23


Can you believe it's already transfer time again?! I sure can't. Sister Hull is going to Sparks, and my new companion will be Sister Neely! I don't know her super well, but she came out at the same time as me, and she is awesome! I'm excited for this next transfer, but I am going to miss Sister Hull, and I'm also nervous to take over this area. YSA is the hardest area that I've had to learn so far, just because not even the active members are stable (people move, have birthdays, or get married, sooo...) But I know that we will see miracles this transfer!

Update on Craig: We accidentally set him up with one of the girls in the branch, so they are dating now... weird.

We had a great week! For some reason, it has been so hard for us to pick up new investigators recently. We have been trying so hard to meet with potentials, but for some reason things never work out. Yesterday was the last day of the (missionary) week, and we still hadn't found any new investigators for the week. Right before dinner, we had about 15 minutes, and we saw that one of our potential investigators was home (his truck was right outside) So we knocked, and had our first lesson with him! Later that evening, we were able to have a lesson with another potential investigator right after she got home. So the last day of the week we found 2 new investigators! Afterwards, we found out that both of us had fasted to find a new investigator! Fasting is amazing.

I love you all! Have an amazing week :)

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures: 
-My beautiful soon-to-be-former companion :(


-Our hike with the zone!


-Hike picture #2


-Our district! 

No comments:

Post a Comment