Mosiah 10:21


Our investigator, Danny, will officially be getting baptized on November 22nd! I am so excited for him, he is so prepared! Yesterday, a less active named Cricket came to church again! He has so much desire to return to the church, it is incredible! 

On Tuesday and Wednesday this week we didn't have a car, but luckily we have bikes, and amazing members who are willing to drive us around all day! Mica, a recently returned missionary, drove us around Tuesday evening. We were able to catch a less active member named Cory that we have tried a bunch of times. We had a powerful lesson with him, and he even allowed us to set a return appointment this time!

This week all of the sisters in our mission got together in Sparks for some specialized traning! I got to see almost all of my past companions, which was amazing! The spirit was so strong as we were able to gather together as sisters and learn together. I 

So... transfer calls... I thought I would be safe in Elko, but I am going to the Rama Sierra! If you don't remember... that was my very first area!!! I am so torn and sad to be leaving Elko YSA, with so many great things happening, and so many people that I love... but I am also so excited to be able to go back to Reno and see more people that I love! And the really spooky news, just in time for Halloween: I will be in a trio! I have never been in a trio before, so I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit scared. But my new companions will be Hermana Eardley (one of my past companions in Tahoe!) and Hermana Antonio! After the hurricane that destroyed Puerto Rico, all of their missionaries were evacuated. Hermana Antonio is from the Dominican Republic, and she was serving in Puerto Rico when it happened. She arrived in our mission (along with 5 other missionaries) several weeks ago. I had the opportunity to meet her this week, and she is so sweet! She hardly speaks any English, which means Spanish 24/7! I am so excited!

-- Hermana Nielsen

New/ Old Address haha
Hermana Kayci Nielsen
Reno, NV 89502

Pictures:
-Las hermanas de la mission!







No comments:

Post a Comment