Life in Tahoe!


So it's transfer season, and I'm going all the way to... South Reno (my current area) and my new companion will be Hermana Martinez (my current companion)! I'm actually really thankful that I don't have to leave all my investigators (at least not yet...)

I may not be getting transferred, but this week I did have the opportunity to go on an exchange in Tahoe! It was so pretty there! And it was with Hermana Monroe, who was in my district at the CCM! It was great; it felt a little too much like vacation. In the morning Hermana Monroe and I went to the beach for exercises. She even made me breakfast that morning, she is awesome!

Yesterday we had a "Why I Believe" fireside where recent converts share their testimonies. It was in English, so we couldn't invite most of our investigators, but we were able to invite Evelyn and her boyfriend who is a member. They are young so they speak perfect English. It was such a powerful fireside! They both cried; I'm glad that they were able to come!

One of our investigators let us hold his pet lizard, so that was exciting. 

This week, between bright blue Tahoe and beautiful sunsets, I am thankful for the beautiful world that has been created for us. We have been given such an amazing place to live, and it was created by priesthood power, the same power that we have in our church today! Wow.






No comments:

Post a Comment