3 Nephi 8:12


-The biggest rainbow I had ever seen in my life. The picture doesn't do it justice.



This is a week of changes all around! First of all, the weather is changing rapidly! The leaves are changing, it is getting cold, and the past couple days it has actually been rainy! Yesterday it was raining so much I could have been back in North Carolina. I didn't know so much water existed in the state of Nevada. 

Secondly, transfer season is here! I am staying in my area (which makes me really happy because I don't want to leave this awesome branch!) and Hermana Gatten, my sister training leader, is going to be my new companion! She is an amazing missionary, and I am so excited. Hermana Martinez will be going all the way to Elko (English speaking!) and it's going to be hard to let her go. 

This week we had a "specialized sister training" for all the sister missionaries in the whole mission. It was awesome to be able to receive training from so many great sisters.

Yesterday Evelyn and Roberto (who are now fiances by the way... no big deal) spoke at the "Why I Believe" fireside! It was so powerful because just 6 weeks ago, Evelyn was there as an investigator. 

Spiritual thought for the week: Life is full of changes. Change is one of the most important and fundamental parts of our Heavenly Father's plan for us. Change can be hard, but as long as we have the gospel in our lives, no matter what happens, we "might with surety hope for a better world..." (Ether 12:4) Remember to have hope in all things!


-The Castiblanco family!



-Evelyn and Roberto at "Why I Believe"



 -The Coto family! They are recent converts and they are amazing!




-I finally got to use my umbrella










No comments:

Post a Comment