Alma 34:38



This has been such a great week! I have so many reasons to be thankful.

First of all, Hermana Gatten is amazing, I absolutely love her! Ella me cae muy bien. We get along well, and we laugh lots. Hermana Gatten has a laugh that cannot be described... seriously. When she gets going, her laugh goes through about 5 layers of hilariousness, and then everyone around can't help but laugh at her laugh, which makes her laugh even more... it's quite the experience.

My favorite experience of the week: We were walking down a street, and a man was walking the opposite direction with a box of pizza. As he approached us, he opened the box of pizza and said "It's from God!" At first we said oh thank you, but we're fine, but he insisted and said "Why, because God gave this pizza to me and not to you?" so, we got a free slice of pizza! As missionaries, we get to see all kinds of people, and I love it! People are awesome.

Yesterday was the primary program in the branch, and it was so cute! If you think it's hard to understand little kids in sacrament meeting though, try listening to them in another language! What I did understand though, was beautiful. Primary children have such perfectly simple testimonies!

This week, we have seen so many miracles, including teaching THREE new families. As missionaries, teaching families is the best thing we can do, and I'm so thankful for these opportunities!

So, the theme of this week is gratitude! Give thanks for all the blessings and miracles you see each hour of each day!

-- Hermana Nielsen






No comments:

Post a Comment