John 14:15



So my new companion, Hermana Eardley, is so awesome! Her Spanish is already great, even though this is her first Spanish area, and we are having so much fun. She has a great singing voice, so we often walk between appointments practicing Spanish hymns!

We saw a bear while we were walking home last night.

Remember that conference talk by Elder Costa? The one where he said: "Take the missionaries seriously!" Well we watched it with a couple of our investigators (they are all roommates) and it was probably my favorite lesson that I've ever had on my whole mission. Later in the week, we decided to teach those investigators about obedience. We asked them if they loved God. They all said yes. So we shared John 14:15 (If ye love me, keep my commandments) and their faces were PRICELESS! I just hope they start using their agency soon to act on the things we have taught them...

Also, we got at least 2 more inches of snow. In April. Que en el mundo!

Our investigator, Alex (from England) wants to be baptized! He is so golden, we are excited to keep teaching him. We also started teaching someone named Kidanny who is from Puerto Rico (he has a very thick accent, which is tough sometimes...) and he wants to be baptized as well (he will just need to get Sundays off work...)

So it's been a great week! Les quiero!

-- Hermana Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment