Moroni 7:27


Buenos Dias!

For Father's day, Hermana Eardley and I sang "Love is Spoken Here" in sacrament meeting! (We recorded us singing it without the piano, I hope the attachment works). It was cool, it was the first time I had ever sung in public with just one other person. Our investigator Francisco walked to church! And a less active, Michelle, came to church!!! She has never come since I've been in Tahoe, so I don't know how long it's been since she came to church. 

We made a new record last night: We had 3 families try to feed us dinner. We made the mistake of showing up to visit a couple families while they were cooking, which means that eating something ourselves is mandatory haha. Luckily we got away with taking most of the food home to eat later, or we probably would have just exploded. I love Hispanic culture; I'm never going to go hungry!

Funny phone call:
*Our investigator Linda calls* (She's a bit older...)
"Hi, this is Sister Eardley and Sister Nielsen"
"Hi, This is Linda. I've met some of your sisters... Sister Nielsen and Sister Eardley... and I would like to get in contact with them. Could you have them contact me. My address is ____ and my phone number is ___. Bye!"
And then she just hung up! I guess she thought that she was leaving a message haha. We called her back and she just said "That was fast!" Hahaha ella es muy "linda"! Hermana Eardley was laughing so hard that she couldn't even talk to her, so she had to hand me the phone. 

I know that we can continue to see miracles as we are obedient to the commandments! Have an awesome week!

-- Hermana Nielsen

Pictures of my exchange in Fallon! I got to see all of my favorite people :)
​​



It has been brought to my attention that I sent the wrong file XD haha hopefully this is the right one. We can't listen to anything on these computers, sooo...

But it worked out, because I also forgot to share our biggest miracle this week! We forgot our traveling area book at home, so we decided to go back and get it. We then decided to go visit our investigator Linda, who lives just a couple doors down from us. When we got there, she told us that she had been praying that we would come! (Her phone wasn't working, so she couldn't call us). We just started talking to her about her baptism, and we told her that she could be baptized on the 22nd, and she accepted! It was perfect! The cool thing is that Heavenly Father used our bad memory to make that miracle happen. He used our weakness for good. That give Ether 12:27 a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment