2 Nefi 30:5


Fun experiences this week:
-A drunk man came up to us while we were walking down the street, asked us to pray with him, and then invited us to go to the bar with him
-Another drunk and/ or high man asked why we were in his parking spot, what church we were from, what we were doing, where the alligators are, and then told us that we had to help him draw an alligator in his parking space. 

I'm not sure I could list or adequately illustrate all of the experiences that I have had, this week and on my whole mission, that have strengthened my testimony of the Word of Wisdom. Let's just say that it is definitely inspired...

I got to do exchanges with Hermana Ortiz (my granddaughter) this week! She is so sweet, and she is such a great missionary! I am one proud abuelita!

I have been reading "Jesus the Christ," and one thing that I thought was interesting, is that some Jews basically said "We know that he can't be the Messiah, because the Messiah will be born in Bethlehem!"....... To them, it was perfectly sound logic, except that they were completely ignorant of the fact that Jesus was born in Bethlehem! It reminds me a lot of the logic that missionaries get to hear all the time... "Your church is bad because you worship Joseph Smith!" Well, actually, we don't... Sooo make sure you have all the facts!

-- Hermana Nielsen

Picture
-Our new best friend Sister Ruch! The Ruch's spend every summer here in Tahoe, so we are excited to have them in the ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment